Thursday, April 10, 2014

My nephew's 7th Royal Birthday Bash

It's been months since I last posted on my blog. I have kwentos and realizations. Plural na Plural. Well, to start off, last March 29, I helped my cousin Lalai, my cousin and bestfriend celebrated her son's 7th birthday. From the preparation, scouting and hoarding in divilandia, food tasting and coordination on the day itself. It was held at Avida Tower Clubhouse in San Lazaro Manila. Little Prince ang theme nya. So I thought that, its a Royal Party. And the colors are royal blue and gold para ang rich ng dating. Actually, ako I love parties, I love thinking of ideas and how it will turned out. I love crafts, creativity and colors. Hindi naman ako ganon ka-talented, at hindi siguro talaga! Pero I love doing this, the planning, the execution excites me. :) She didn't hire an event stylist, it cost too much kasi. Like yung kumare ko nung 1st birthday ng anak nya event stylist itself cost her 90k. Out of the budget na ni cousin. She spent like 80k for everything.


The Invitation. I love it. :) From Divilandia.


 The Venue Set Up



The Celebrant sitting on his throne. We asked our neighbor to draw and cut the crown and the celebrant's name and we just sprinkled lots of gold glitters.



View from the top



Kids table
     


Food for the kids. Caterer: Executive Gourmet



Food for Adults. Caterer: Executive Gourmet






The Giveaway



Prizes



The cake. From Kinkycakes



The simple DIY candy corner


Give way to the celebrant and mother of the celebrant (Also the DIY wishing tree)











US. Cousins.



Me, Kirsten, the Celebrant and mother of the celebrant. (Excuse for my slippers removed my shoes masakit na kasi)



Ayce, Happy Happy Birthday!! We all love you so much. Your nanay will do and give everything for you. I pray for your good health and safety. Thanks for inviting us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment