Friday, May 2, 2014

On wearing make up and video tips

I'm not fond of wearing make-up. People who know me well would agree. I only wear heavy make-up during occasions like if I'm one of the wedding entourage, my own wedding and Flores de Mayo.  Then light make-up  (my preference of light make up is powder and lipstick, and sometimes blusher) on random occasions. And during regular days, most of the time I don't apply anything, as in anything even powder or the most essential moisturizer and sunblock which is not good for our skin. Tamad talaga ako maglagay. Minsan pag sinisipag lang.:)

One night, I can't sleep so I was browsing lang on the internet then I stumbled upon these Make-up tutorials. Then I searched for pinay links. It's fun to watch, may mga kalog kasi mag demo. Yung mga tips and common make-up mistakes on wearing make-up. Minsan napapa "ay oo nga noh" "ganun pala yun" nalang ako kasi nakakarelate ako and funny talaga sya.

Here's a video of common Filipina make-up mistakes credits to Ms. Eliciadevera
.


She's my fave. Ms. Ann Clutz, she has lots of reviews, hauls, hairs, make-up challenges and more. Ang kalog nya, kaya hindi nakaka boring. Since it's summer, I chose to share her summer night out make up vid. Credits to the owner. :)




Kaya last time, I went to the mall and bought things na wala pa ako! :) I opt not to purchase expensive ones, kasi first, Im just a beginner second, ordinary days ko lang naman magagamit for sure and lastly, sayang naman. :) The Sephora is a gift from my mom. I received it on the same day I purchased my loots.


1 comment:

  1. Same here, nasanay lang na walang nilalagay sa face. And I don't really know how. I remember how epic and trying hard I am and then I just stop and forget about those things.

    I'm into cheap muna dahil even if you buy the expensive one if you don't know how to make the best out of it, you are just wasting your money and insulting the brand :) Practice from zero and then go to the step to the next higher level after.

    ~" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana "~

    .

    ReplyDelete