Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kirsten's Candyland Sweet Shoppe First Birthday Party!!!


 photo 942109_10151666514903083_1956036246_n_zps125a3e51.jpg
 (This is the front of the invitation. Sa actual, it's like lollipop.I'll post the actual photo once I found it.) 
I'll be sharing with you my daughter's 1st birthday. It's so long overdue na and next month, 2 years old na sya. Ganon sya katagal! :) I chose candyland Sweet Shoppe theme, I like the variety of colors in it saka parang ang sarap sarap tignan. We celebrated it in Ilocos, my husband's hometown sa garden ng grandmother nya since its big talaga. Hindi ko masyado nakuhanan lahat in details kasi I was busy during the day and hindi ko na-advise yung photographer. It was very hot kasi it's summer. I was and I think the guests are all sweating. Kaya I know now na kapag summer, dapat airconditioned yung venue or it's a resort.

The caterer was my husband's aunt. I'm not biased but superb ang food and service! And the styling matched the theme. :)

The table set up for adults. I love the colors! So young and lively.

We have that on the spot fries and other pica-pica





Bottomless Drinks for refreshment

For the stage styling and decors, my husband's cousin Louis, did all those yummy and giant candies and chocolate bars.
The stage (sorry I don't have a photo of it na hindi extra si clown at si manong)



This candy buffet kiosk was a hit

Giant lollipops and candy bars

Kids table. Supposedly may magandang centerpiece dyan ng candies, pero hindi keri ng hangin. sayang.
Louis did an excellent job! Effort nya lahat yan.

And of course, syempre hindi dapat mawala yung part ko sa pag decor kahit slight lang, frustrated event stylist and coordinator kaya ako. Haha! Kaya I put some touches that I call my own.
Presenting...

For their drinks, I love the idea! :)

Party hats, loot bags and prizes

Loot bags and prizes wrapped like a candy
The party area. May inflated pool dyan sa dulo if nakikita nyo pa. haha! wala lang, since its summer, baka may gusto mag dip. haha.

While prepping up. Look at the princess, shes not feeling well. Cough and runny nose.

Her Candyland costume from tiddletotz.:)
Vibrant colors! It's like a happy place!

The CAKE!! :) From AVA's:)

We also put a kiddie size slide so that the kids can enjoy. Thanks to Markie, Kirsten's cousin  for letting us use his slide.

Facepaint

We don't have any plans of putting a "pabitin" but Martin's cousin insisted and gave us this as a gift narin. Old skul still rocks. :D
 The party was so fun! Kids and even adults had fun and participated. I love how it all turned out, like the way I wanted it to be.
Happy Happy Birthday Kirsten!! Though right now hindi mo pa masyado na-feel yung celebration but these photos will remind you how special your first birthday. Your blessed kasi everyone around you loves you dearly especially your  two Lolos, 2 Lolas, 2 Titos and 2 Titas but more sepcially, Daddy and Mommy love you to bits! Happy happy birthday Baby Love! I always pray for your good health and safety! I love you my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment