Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Potty Trainer, how much to spend?

I think my Kirsten is ready for toilet training at 18 months. She knows when she's about to pee and poop. Tinuturo nya yung diaper nya and when she felt na heavy na yung diaper nya, (minsan kahit hindi pa masyadong puno), she remove it herself. My question is, how much we should spend on this potty trainer? I want to give Kirsten a very nice one, yung musical pa nga sabi ko. We went to SM the other day and I saw this very cute and girly disney princess in pink and purple potty trainer with music which cost 2,800. Quite expensive for me na she will use for only a short period of time lang. And I saw this Fisher Price Cheer For Me Potty trainer which cost around 2,000-2,500 sa online shops. Medyo mahal din sya. My original budget was 1,500max. Of course, I wanted to give my baby something really nice, but I was thinking, is spending 2,500 for a potty trainer reasonable? How about you mommies? Should we spend or save? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment