Sunday, August 18, 2013

Why I am Here? :) First ever Post! :)

Hi, I'm Ysa. Married last December 05, 2012.A wife, and mother of a wonderful little girl whom I gave birth last May 09, 2012. Right now, I'm a Financial Executive of Life Insurance and Investment Company. :) But, I used to worked for the government for 3 1/2 years. Environment from public and private offices we're different. But good thing I easily adjusted. Oh by the way, I was a stay at home mom for 2 years in between these two, I chose to look after my baby though she has a nanny to watch over her but I chose to witness her firsts and be with her 24/7 anytime of the day. I just wish that I can be with her all the time, but Mommy has to work. Financially and for my self growth.

During my college years, I used to blog also. Just random thoughts and events. But hindi ko sya kinareer. So this blog is meant to document the new chapter of my life. As a wife and as a mother. As a woman, as a person. Everything and anything. 

I would like to share and exchange ideas with my fellow mothers and sisters in the planet of earth. :)) I would love to have new friends. Meet new interesting human beings. :))

For comments, feed backs and anything under the sun, you may leave a comment or e-mail me ysansingson@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment