Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Bestfriend from the past..


A "best friend from the past". WHY? Here's the story. I had this super best friend, we met and we were classmates during first year college, we instantly clicked and we became super best friends. We were more than like sisters, we call each other "utol ko", kasi to the highest level talaga ang closeness namin. We talked over the phone for hours kahit halos everyday kami magkasama, pag nagbabaon ako or sya, we made sure na for TWO. We share our deepest secrets, we exchange letters every now and then, as in parang iisa lang ang isip at puso namin. Kung baga, What I know, she knows. What she feels, I feel and vice versa. I also gave her the "notebook of my life and passion" haha! Before kasi, mahilig ako gumawa ng poems, and drawings tapos may meaning, that notebook was like half of my life, ganoon yon kahalaga sa akin, and I gave it to her. That's how much I trust and love her, that's how close we were. I only stayed for a year in that school, although ganoon parin kami, pero syempre our time aren't the same, minsan pag may labas ang barkada. Then I don't know what happened, we lost touch, and even though I still have her YM (yahoo messenger), her skype, her friendster (ito pa uso non) and I keep on sending her messages, I received no response. Minsan once in a blue moon hanggang "kumusta" lang. So I don't know what went wrong. Ako, I'm a type of a friend na super i-reach out kita para everything will get back on how we used to be, it may took years but I'll try my very best to bring back the friendship that we had. But dumating din sa point na I get tired, I don't know why, I don't have any idea pero pinaramdam nya sakin (and even sa buong barkada since MIA sya) na parang inaalis na nya kami sa buhay nya. So after years of reaching out for her, I "kind of" finally gave up. Just last month, one of her letters that was posted inside my cabinet that was there for more than 10 years now, I finally removed it, but I kept it naman. I told myself na, "this letter doesn't deserve this space anymore" anyway I haven't seen and talked to the letter sender for 5? 6? 7 years?? PRESENT: And then just an hour ago, I've been sending messages to some of my friends in facebook whose online, wala lang nangangamusta lang. Then she was online, (we're friends in FB kahit di kami naguusap, I added her pero hanggang dun lang), although sometimes I saw her online and nate-tempt ako to send her a message, Hindi ko na ginawa. For me, Im tired and done of reaching her for years and Im kind of "letting go" of her and our friendship. 

And now here we are, exchanging messages, explaining, reasons, it seems like nothing changed. (Aside form the fact that there is, really). We still talk like the way how we used to. I miss this girl so much. Maybe, yes, there is still a part of me that I wanted to bring back the friendship that we once had. :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel sad whenever a friend of mine doesn't keep in touch especially when I'm trying to reach out. That really happens... kaso I only knew it late in life. I have another best friend too, I gave up and I tear our picture posted in my closet :D but we are okay now and she's trying to be kind and helpful. Inaccept ko na lang hanggang dun na lang siya and yung closeness namin is a part of the past na lang, oh no your post gives me teary eyes.

    My other bestfriend (no. 2) doesn't really relpy when I pm her in FB. Sa isip ko na lang she's just not fond of pm in social network. But I know we're friends and we exchange texts naman sa cellphone.

    Anyways, I tagged you in my blog post here: " Nominated for Liebster Award (Question and Answer) "

    (" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana ")

    .

    ReplyDelete