Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mommy and Baby has a Sty :(







Kirsten has a sty (kuliti), she got it from me. :( I had this for a weak, it became swollen and it has a puss on it. I didn't know, it was my first time, didn't know din that it's contagious. :( It's itchy and painful, actually I haven't had enough sleep for 2 days tapos nakakaluha sya. I used to tease friends who had it, old tale kasi sabi nagkakaroon ng kuliti kapag nanilip ka. haha! Wala naman ako sinilipan? So since 'twas my first time and i don't know what to do, google to the rescue! :) *Apply warm/hot compress in the area 4-5x a day, for 10-15 minutes. A day after mine was healed, si kirsten naman. sorry baby. :( nakakaawa sya kasi I know the feeling of having it and knowing what she feels caused me guilt and pity for my baby. Hindi pala biro ang kuliti. So we went to her pedia and she advised us to warm NOT HOT compress the problem area for 10 minutes, 3-4x a day and apply an Opthalmic drop once a day. The medicine she gave us is FUCITHALMIC. Her sty was already swollen, feeling ko the puss will came out na anytime soon, sabi sa google, di naman kaylangan punta sa doctor BUT kapag more than 1 week na and all the eyelids were affected, then that's the time to seek help from a doctor, pero since hindi na kaya ng puso ko, 4th day, I brought her to her pedia. I applied the medicine when she was already asleep hirap kasi when she's awake malikot. ayaw nya. Kaya when one of the person in the house has a sty, we should be more careful, he/she shouldn't share things like cloth, bed sheets etc, especially pag may baby para hindi makahawa.


I was looking for a photo of a baby who has a sty from the internet, and this one made me laugh! So this is the face of a child who suffers from a painful sty. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment