Thursday, July 10, 2014

Boyz II Men Concert 2014 in Manila!!

If you only have one chance to watch a Live Concert, what will it be?

I'm on my way to the bank when I saw this!!!



And OW EM GEEE!!!! My heart is beating fast!!! Napa nganga ako!! Boyz II Men is my super favorite talaga! As in!! If I'm going to list down my favorite band/singer mapa local o international, surely, sila ang Number 1! I'm going to tell you a secret. I haven't watched any Live Concert throughout my existence! I watched 2 school concert, one from Adamson, one from UST. Andun pa nga ang Parokya ni Edgar na love na love ko rin. Pero hindi naman counted na ang venue is school grounds at FREE entrance. At hindi talaga! Yun lang. Ang lungkot diba? 

Actually, hindi naman talaga ako yung nag a-eye manood ng concert, for me kasi, ang mahal. Kung gusto mong ma-feel na join ka sa crowd at makita mo sila ng malapitan, expensive talaga. Pero kung hindi mo afford or you have other priority na swak lang ang budget, ga-langgam lang ang makikita mo. Better yet, watch it nalang sa TV. Praktikal kasi akong tao. Bukod don, wala akong budget for that. Gusto ko kasi VIP kung manonood man ako. Char!!

Pero syempre pangarap ko rin mapanood sila Brian Mcknight, Jason Mraz, Michael Buble, mga 90's Boy Bands, Maroon 5 at marami pang iba.

But If I only have one chance to watch a concert, ito yon!! Boyz II Men yon!!

I'm dying to watch them!!! This could be the last. Maybe. We can never tell. And masabi ko man lang na sa buong buhay ko naranasan ko manood ng concert!

Here's the ticket prices.


So here. 2 months nalang. Let's see!! Pero Please! :D

How about You? :D

5 comments:

  1. I know Boys 2 Men. I'm not such a big fan though. I know concerts like this can be really expensive but if you think it's worth the memory and experience then go for it. YOLO.
    Found you on blogs ng Pinoy. Would you like to follow each other via gfc?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, visited your blog. sure! :-) Thank you! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, gusto ko ng Boys II Men. I have this weird fantasy when I was in college to go cruising on a top-down car with my bf with the song "Four Seasons of Loneliness" playing in the background. Ala lang, parang ang sweet lang that time. Sabi syo "weird fantasy" eh. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Same sis! Die Hard fan ako. ang sarap mag emote while playing ng songs nila. :-) katuwa! :-)

      Delete