Friday, July 4, 2014

Our wedding suppliers review and some photos Part 1!

Today is not our wedding anniversary. But I’ll be sharing with you our wedding suppliers. Looking back, I can say naman that we had the best if not the very best wedding suppliers in the Philippines. Although, some of them  or one of them, pinagsisihan ko ng slight. Our wedding turned out how I wanted it to be, yung dream wedding ko since I was young. Yes, nag i-imagine na ako kahit wala pa akong jowa on what will I’ll be wearing, the venue, the styling and all. Ang hirap lang kasi I wanted a beach wedding, gusto ko rin ng garden wedding, and of course, I really really would love to get married sa church.  If money is not an issue, bet ko gawin sa lahat, of course with the same man . Even my wedding dress, I wanted it to be like a princess gown, gusto ko rin ng pa-sexy, ng mermaid like, ng tube, ng long sleeves, ng backless, pati front less! Joke! Kidding aside, ang hirap ng maraming gusto.

I highly recommend pala joining weddings at work. Sobrang laki ng tulong sa akin nitong group na ito. Super helpful nila. It’s a group where soon to weds and even mga tapos na ang wedding help each other. Thanks to Ms. Benz and Sir Abet.

So here’s our wedding suppliers and reviews.
5 is the highest:

The Heirloom Manila (our pre-nuptial venue) 5*****
This is where we held our pre-nuptial photo shoot. The owners of the house are very accommodating.  We were only allowed to use the place for 3 hours. Sadly, we’re late! So they allowed us to extend for an hour with additional charge of course. They have air conditioned room where we can change outfit and have our make-up done.  The place is really nice. Swak na swak sa theme namin. Our wedding theme is Vintage. 60’s to 70’s. Mga ganong eksena.  Hindi kami nagkamali. I love love the place! I'll share some of our prenuptial photos in a different post.

Santuario de San Jose, Greenhills (church) 4****
Santuario de San Jose is our 3rd choice. The place is nice naman. I love the altar. Yung altar ang nagustuhan ko talaga. The church is not big. Sakto lang. Airconditioned kaya hindi ka mag ja-jabar. What I don’t like is their service. My groomsmen (my brother and cousin) were the one who opened the door for me. They asked us to pay additional charge for the microphone. We need two. For the priest and commentator. But we have to pay for it. Hindi ba kasali na ang microphone sa payment? And look at the chandeliers!! Lovely!


                                             


AltX Video (videographer) 5*****
From the very start of the wedding planning, AltX is our top choice.  We always watch their works. And super impressed na kami. They are still young but really good. Professional kahit tagaktak pawis na sila, go parin. They are the second earliest na dumating sa preparation. They are really good. I love how our video turned out. Galing! 

OsepMimi (Photographer) 4.5****
We only met Mimi during our pre-nuptial shoot. Si Osep yung nakakausap namin. He is so bait and down to earth. Kahit humiga sya sa streets kiber basta maging maganda yung outcome nung shoot.  I love their works. Why not 5? Hindi super super ganon yung ine-expect ko na kuha from our wedding. Maganda ang kuha nila, but kulang siguro sa details and yung guests wala masyadong photos aside sa photos with us. More of kami. Gusto ko kasi makita lahat ng details and guests. I’m satisfied, but not super happy.

Manila Polo Club (reception) 5*****
Place is perfect! Also has garden outside where the guests stayed while waiting for us. They had their cocktails there. The place is perfect!!!

                          


Manila Polo Club (In-house catering) 5*****
Though hindi naming natikman ni Martin lahat ng foods, our guests were all satisfied and happy. Overflowing ang foods and drinks and super dami pang nag take-out. J The set-up was also beautiful. Thanks to ED, the one who helped us to all our needs sa Polo Club. He is really good and patient. Actually, hindi mo na sya need bantayan or paalalahanan, he already knows what do do. And he even exceeded our expectation . I’m very happy.

Sensitivity (lights and sounds) 5*****
They said, you’ll get what you paid for. Sensitivity is quite over our budget for lights and sound but man! They also exceeded our expectation. The swags, the mood lights, Perfect! Ang dreamy ng dating. Ang ganda!


                          


Boy Kastner Santos Couture - (Wedding Gown and My Mom's Gown) 4.5****
I booked Tito Boy 10 months before our wedding. He's sikat na. Pero ngayon super sikat na talaga sya. He's really a good designer. And masaya sya kausap, kalog, makulit. Kaya you'll never get bored talking with him. I have 2 changes sa gown ko, first, sabi ko nga, I want a vintage theme sa wedding, so he designed a gown that will match my theme. Pero hindi ko bet. So I told him na gusto ko is frou frou skirt na may slit, kaso I was thinking baka conservative ang guests ko. LOL! so I have it changed. Mauubos ata pasensya sakin ni tito boy but he still granted my request. He delivered one of my dream wedding gown. Princess like, frou frou and low ang back. Sabi ko nga babaan pa nya, kaso hindi na daw kaya. hahaha! :) I love my gown. Marami rin nagandahan, ang bigat lang. One thing na hindi ako masyado na-satisfy is the fitting. Hindi sya perfectly fit sa akin maluwag ang breast down to waist area. So walang shape, although wala akong shape talaga, haha! Mas worse. But everything is perfect naman. :)





I really love the back detail

Back detail of the gown that Tito Boy made for me during the reception. I Love it!
Reception


Ms. LeLet (second reception dress) 5*****
I met Lelet through my sister in law's friend. That's where my mother and sisters in law had their gown made. She lives and her shop is in Fairview super layo but worth the byahe. Medyo pricey rin sya compared to the other not so well known designers pero super ganda ng works nya. I love the reception dress that she made for me. I really do. And she's so easy to talk to. You can tell her anything and everything. :) I love it!




Print Society (Wedding Invitation) 4.5****
I also love our invitation. This is one of the details that we spend din talaga. They said kasi na you should make your invitation looks interesting that the guests would be thrilled and excited to attend your event. Kung baga this is the pambungad of what's in store. Marami rami lang changes and mahaba habang usapan and medyo nagka problema ng konti sa pricing. Medyo hindi nagkaintindihan kasi they didn't told us na kada changes may dagdag. :) But the invitation is really nice.




Ms. Pong Niu (HMUA Bride and Mother of the Bride) 5*****
If I have one regret sa suppliers ko, I have naman a supplier na kung ikakasal ulit ako, sya parin ang kukunin ko with open arms. They were the first ones na nakarating sa prep venue. Wala rin pala akong Trial make up, I just put my 101% trust on her. At hindi ako nagkamali. Sobrang feeling ko talaga nag transform ako and achieve na achieve ko ang level ng aura na bet ko for my wedding. She's quite expensive compared to other good and sikat na HMUA but she's really worth every cent! She's so mabait pa. She played and kinantahan pa nya baby ko before kami mag start. I love her team!!

That's it for now. Abangan ang Part 2! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hindi ako nagpapantasya when it comes to wedding ceremony. Feeling ko kasi hindi afford ng mga lalake >_< XD

    Anyways, I like your wedding dress super.:)

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :-) I Love it too! I felt like a princess! :-)

      Delete