Saturday, July 5, 2014

Our Engagement Photo Shoot: A travel back in time

I love how our engagement photo shoot turned out. Thanks to OsepandMimi! Here are some of the photos. Cool!!

For my first dress, I just look for something that will match our theme from my closet. I found this vintage-y like dress that I bought from our Bangkok vacay last November 2011.

Look at the gate! Historic!

And the Vintage Bike

For my second dress, I just bought it in Walmart sa U.S. Pang summer ang dress na yan pero okay naman hindi naman super odd. :) You see how and why I really love the place? :)




For my third outfit, I rented it from I forgot where and whom. Basta I saw the ad from sulit and contacted them. Mabait and madali makausap ang my ari. And these are my favorite photos. I felt like I a superstar! :D

Ang gwapo ng asawa ko dito!




 My favorite photo!

COOOOLLLL!!!! :D




That's it! <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ysa! Thanks for the visit! You are so lovely and photos wth your partner looks fntastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most unique engagement photo I saw... Yung iba kasi parang pareparehas na, pero eto parang mga models lang kayo. Thumbs up!

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yie!! Thanks for the compliment! Idea ko yan. hahaha!! :-)

      Delete