Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Don't Grow Up Too Fast Baby

Yesterday, I was browsing and organizing our files both mine, and Martin's. I wanted a safe and secure place for it kasi most of the photos, especially Kirsten's from birth to present and our bf-gf years are all there. Treasured memories kung baga. Kaya sobrang halaga sakin/samin non. So while I was browsing the photos and videos, teary-eyed ako, I missed those times na super baby pa si Kirsten at amoy baby, amoy milk. Yung simple giggles, laughs curiosity sa paligid nya. That little peanut that I always held in my arms. She's only 1 year and 5 months now (ngayon ko lang na-realize exactly today she turned 17 months old) pero I felt like she's a litttle big girl na. Time flies so fast, parang kelan lang she's just inside my womb. Dreaming and thinking of her. Ngayon ito na hindi na mapigilan. Talagang mabilis ang panahon, I read this somewhere and this made me cry. (Credits to the author)



"I won’t always cry, Mummy,
When you leave the room,
and my supermarket tantrums,
Will end too soon.
I won’t always wake, Daddy,
For cuddles through the night,
and one day you will miss,
Having a chocolate face to wipe.
You won’t always wake to find my foot,
Is kicking you out of bed,
Or find me sideways on your pillow,
where you want to lay your head.
You won’t always have to carry me,
In asleep from the car,
Or piggy back me down the road,
When my little legs can’t walk that far.
So cherish every cuddle, remember them all,
One day Mummy, I won’t be this small.


No comments:

Post a Comment